- Have you ever found yourself asking some of these questions?
- Are we making the most of the ICT investment and resources that we already have?
- Are we missing out on other uses for our investment?
- Is our school system secure and are our policies based on the latest legislation?
- Are we getting the best information, for us, from our ICT support provider?
- Are we making the right ICT investment?
- Who can we trust to best advise us?
Well we can answer all of these questions, Brett currently has over 15 years experience working within the education sector and has built a reputation for achieving success what ever projects he is involved in.
Also being active in the community and supporting schools by not only providing ICT support but also school actively involved in school governance within the local community which we think makes us best placed to understand the specific requirements and difficulties of your environment. We will provide you with best of class ICT advice and management to help you develop technologies and empower staff in their use of existing and future technologies, ensuring positive outcomes for everyone.
However, we still need to learn and understand your uniqueness as a school, or academy and your objectives and timescales which is why we offer all first time prospective clients a free consultation, following which we provide a brief report outlining how we feel we can best assist you. Our Consultancy service covers the following areas:
We want to be part of your establishment and to show you how we can save you time, money and improve your ICT, so we offer all first time prospective clients a free consultation providing a brief report outlining how we can assist you.
Our ICT Consultancy service covers the following areas:
- ICT Security and governance, ensuring your organisation systems are secure and policies are current, based on the latest legislation and guidance
- eSafety guidance and best practices
- Green ICT and recycling
- ICT solutions designed to create an effective environment for the whole organisation
- Construction projects for new and old buildings ensuring ICT services are designed and implemented.
- Multi Academy Trust Consultancy
- Network Infrastructure reviews and design ensuring your network is scalable to meet current and future demands
- Virtualisation technologies to consolidate organisations hardware and reduce energy costs
- Advising on Management information systems (MIS)
- ICT systems integration and information sharing
- Advising on mobile technologies including management of Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD)
- Telephony systems
- Print management systems
- Project management of implementation of any new ICT infrastructure or system/s, including contractor management.